Join us at #MGBCE2017 on April 20th, 2017.
The U.S Green Building Council Los Angeles Chapter (USGBC-LA) Municipal Green Building Conference and Expo (MGBCE) is the longest running annual green building event in Southern California. The conference attracts a wide variety of building industry disciplines, including municipalities, utilities, public agencies, architects, engineers, building owners, contractors, non-profits, and manufacturers. All of these groups are working together to create connected cities that succeed in the three E’s: Economic, Environmental, and Equity solutions. You may view the full MGBCE 2017 Press Release here.
Download the Conference Flyer
Message From USGBC-LA Executive Director
Speak at MGBCE 2017
– Abstract submission deadline: February 10, 2017
– Anticipated abstract selection notification: February 24, 2017
– Final presentations due as PDFs to USGBC-LA: April 4, 2017
SoCalGas Energy Resource Center | 9240 Firestone Blvd | Downey, CA 90241 Get Directions
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available through the U.S. Green Building Council Los Angeles Chapter (USGBC-LA). For inquiries please contact Dominique Hargreaves at 213-689-9707 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year our exhibitors tell us that MGBCE is a worthwhile investment for their company. With a ratio of attendees to exhibitors of approximately 26 to 1, and a constant flow of visitors throughout the day, the unique layout of Southern California Gas Company’s Energy Resource Center provides exhibitors with maximum visibility and placement right in the middle of the action. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to reach municipal decision-makers in Southern California and show your support for sustainable building by becoming an exhibitor today.
Last Year’s Highlight Video
Automatic GBCI & AIA Credit Reporting
Your session attendance can be automatically reported to GBCI or AIA for continuing education units. Please have your credential number ready upon registration.
Evening Networking Reception with Eric Corey Freed
Abstract Review Committee
– Andrea Caballo, Project Manager, AC Martin
– Eera Babtiwale, Associate Principal, HMC Architects
– Gary Lai, Senior Associate, Ahbe
– Gideon Susman, Senior Engineer, Buro Happold
– Joel Cesare, Sustainable Building Advisor, City of Santa Monica
– Kameron Beeks, Associate, Glumac
– Mark Buckner, Senior Project Manager, Pankow Builders
– Mauricio Mejia, Program Manager, Pasadena Water & Power
– Maya Henderson, Sustainability Manager, Kilroy
– Michael O’Rielly, Government Account Executive, Mohawk Group
– Michael Samulon, Policy Analyst, City of LA
– Renée Daigneault, Deputy Director, City of LA
– William Vicent, Project Manager, Southern California Edison