Verdani Partners is looking for a multi-faceted, part-time, team member to handle a variety of Business Administration tasks which include preparing, negotiating and reviewing company proposals and contracts, maintaining the CRM database, preparing business development correspondence and presentations leading to proposal and contract development. You will also support our Operations team by coordinating project staffing.
To be successful in this position you enjoy taking initiative and working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent critical-thinking and strong problem-solving skills, exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills, you will demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover opportunities and resolve potential risks for our company. You also enjoy analyzingprojects and contracts with an eye toward optimizing costs and increasing profits, while ensuring compliance with the law, as well as evaluate potential candidates for best fit for our company, clients and projects.
- Prepare consulting servicesproposals and contracts, and review and update existing proposals and contracts
- Analyze and resolve potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Collaborate with legal team, when needed, to refine and complete written contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties, and ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Create language standards (e.g. standard clauses) for existing and new contracts
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and completion of services)
- Maintain CRM database, and business development tracking databases
- Work closely with our president, business development, communications teams to prepare business development correspondence and presentations
- Assist with following up with potential leads and requests for proposal
- Review project staffing needs and coordinate outreach to find the right staffing candidates
- Collaborate with project director and teams to run interviews and make recommendations
- Organize and maintain database of candidate resumes and work samples
- Maintain organized system of corresponding physical and digital records
- Various administrative tasks for all above
- BSc degree in Business Administration
- 2-4 years minimum relevant professional experience in a Business Administration role
- Contracts, business development, and/or staffing experience
- Knowledge of the legal requirements involved with contracts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot risks and errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including executives, managers, staff, and external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with CRM (Hubspotand others) and project management tools
- Professional experiencein commercial real estate and/or sustainability
- Additional qualifications and/or experience in law and Human Resources
- Proficiency with accounting procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Publisher is a plus
- Proficiency with social media tools
Fluent in English.
Verdani is an equal opportunity employer. The applicant must be authorized to work in the US. Ability to work from our office in Carlsbad, California is preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- United States (Required)