Verdani Partners is seeking a part-time motivated and high-energy Marketing Coordinator to assist our President, Business Development and Communications teams in driving brand recognition, lead generation and expanding our sustainable real estate consulting business. You will conduct due diligence, market research and competitive analysis, create corporate and client branded campaigns, promotional and presentation materials, and complete a range of administrative duties. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent critical-thinking and strong problem-solving skills, exceptional written communication skills with the ability to orient to a prospect’s or a client’s brand voice and possess a meticulous attention to detail.
- Creating and implementing client acquisition and marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Preparing corporate and client brand materials and campaigns (written and creative content for social media, newsletters, blog posts, press releases, website content, advertising, multi-media promotional and educational materials, and more) and support the communications and design teams by doing some graphic design and coordinating and collating content.
- Creating and maintaining marketing databases and mail lists.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Real Estate, Sustainability or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Proficient with CRM, project management and social media tools.
Additional desired skills:
- Website development, maintenance and SEO capabilities (WIX, WordPress).
- Webinar production and video editing skills.
- Video editing skills.
- Graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Microsoft Publisher.
Fluent in English.
Verdani is an equal opportunity employer. The applicant must be authorized to work in the US, must be able to work from our office in Carlsbad, California, and may be expected to travel up to 10% of the time.
ABOUT VERDANI PARTNERS
Verdani is a full-service sustainability consulting firm. Our international team of experts believes in living and working with sound environmental and economic values. We specialize in greening new and existing large building portfolios and support corporate sustainability needs. Verdani Partners maintains a high level of technical and practical knowledge in real estate, building operations, energy analysis, sustainability reporting, codes, and green building certifications. Some of our key services are corporate sustainability, GRESB & GRI reporting, LEED Certifications, Energy Star Benchmarking, ASHRAE Audits, Commissioning and Education. Our approach is to identify and prioritize effective solutions that can be sustained over the life of the building, adding economic, social and environmental value along the way.
Our talented team of experts rock the sustainability world with expertise, passion and an above-and-beyond commitment. We work hard to deliver 200% for our clients while striking a balance between work and family needs. Being part of the Verdani team is like being part of something bigger – we are a group of dedicated individuals who act more like a family with the same goal in mind: trying to make a difference in the world now and for future generations. We are laid back but very talented, professional and most of all, we like to make our work fun.
**Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to give status updates on your application at this time. If you are invited for an interview, you will be contacted directly via email.
Job Type: Part-time
- United States (Required)