- Website: https://www.formlainc.com/
- Company Size: 11-50 employees
- Industry: Design Services
FormLA Landscaping believes authentic beauty can save LA. So we are bringing it – one lush, lovely, optimally sustainable landscape at a time.
During our more than 20 years in business, we have added nearly 1.5 million square feet of authentic, native habitat to Los Angeles, ranging from Tujunga to Playa Del Rey, western Malibu to the San Marina foothills. That involved removing about 200,000 square feet of thirsty lawn – the rough equivalent of 40 football fields or 750 tennis courts! As a result, each year, we now:
- Save LA well over 10 million gallons of water
- Reduce air pollution by an amount equivalent to that produced by the annual commutes of 59 Angelenos
- Save our clients’ approximately $700,000 a year in lawn care expenses
- Keep 2400 lbs of toxic chemical fertilizers out of our watershed
Nearly 50 clients have opened their gardens to tours including Garden Conservancy Open Days, House Beautiful, the International Greenbuild Tour, Theodore Payne Foundation’s Native Plant Garden Tour, Pacific Palisades Garden Tour, and Santa Monica Conservancy Tours.
We take pride in creating beauty reflective of LA’s creativity, authenticity and diversity, and in the knowledge this beauty supports LA’s long term resilience.