- Website: https://www.greendinosaur.org
- Email: chuang@GREENDINOSAUR.ORG
- Company Size: 9
- Industry: Engineering, Sustainability
- Locations: Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle and San Francisco
Green Dinosaur, Inc. was founded in 2007 on the premise of providing great people with exciting opportunities to affect change within the built environment. The firm offers full-service green building solutions including green building rating system consulting, energy analysis, commissioning, retro-commissioning, utility incentive program/ tax credit guidance, and engineering. The professionals at Green Dinosaur offer the broadest array of industry credentials and technical skill sets. The crew consists of Professional Engineers, Registered Architects, Certified Energy Managers, HERS Raters, Energy Analysts, Energy Plans Examiners, LEED APs, Green Raters, GreenPoint Raters, LEED QADs, and Certified Building Commissioning Professionals. With over 50 years of combined experience, our organization is structured to challenge the status quo, integrate new technology, and guide design and building teams toward achieving more sustainable built environments. It is Green Dinosaurʼs mission and role to challenge the design and construction industry to do better. If you are looking for an organization that continues to push the boundaries of sustainability then Green Dinosaur is your fit.
What We Provide:
-A small company culture with a large firm portfolio and a high potential for growth.
-A diverse group of like-minded individuals who are eager to share, learn and grow with one another.
– Flexibility in work hours and locations.
– Pet-friendly work environment.
– Employee ownership potential.
– Company Paid Volunteering Hours.
– Continuing Education Reimbursement.
– Simple IRA with an annual matching contribution.
– Comprehensive benefits package (dental, life, medical, and vision)
– Base of 2+ weeks accrued Paid Time Off annually plus 10 days of regular holidays observed.
Awards & Certifications On Workplace Quality
- B Corp