Join us and enjoy an elegant evening to celebrate the 18th Annual Green Gala!
And USGBC-LA’s 12th Annual Sustainable Innovation Awards!
*Read below for instructions on utilizing member/promo codes.*
This winter marks the 18th anniversary of USGBC-LA’s Annual Green Gala, and we want you to join us for an evening of Hollywood glitz and glam at the festive Taglyan Complex in Hollywood!
We look forward to celebrating our achievements and collective impact together with you!
This is our largest and most important annual fundraising event, supporting our 10+ sustainability directly engaging more than 15,000 people in our local communities. Your attendance and contribution at this year’s Green Gala will directly fund our mission to continue to make Southern California a more sustainable region for all while we celebrate LA’s leading green buildings.
When: Thursday, December 8, 2022.
Where: Taglyan Complex in Hollywood
Time: 6-10 PM *After 10 PM, we would love to continue the celebration with you at the famed The Three Clubs bar, where some of your favorite TV shows and movies have been filmed!
Theme: This Starry Night – A Hollywood Theme * Hollywood glam attire is recommended, but not required.*
Parking: Valet parking is available for $15! Click here to download an aerial view with instructions on how to find the Taglyan Complex’s Valet! Please use the entrance to the side of the building on Lexington Ave. If on Lexington from Vine, you will see iron gates on the right side and a sign displayed that states “Taglyan Cultural Complex Parking”.
Seating: Please plan to arrive between 6-7 PM to enjoy the open bar cocktail hour! The Main Hall will open for table seating at 7 PM and the presentation will begin shortly afterward.
Check-In: The Gala doors open at 6 PM! Please plan to check in during the first hour. Past the valet, you will check in at the registration tables before entering the venue. You do not need your printed tickets–we will be either scanning your QR code from your confirmation email or taking your name upon your arrival! Please have your QR code available at registration for the fastest check-in experience.
Ridesharing is encouraged!
- Download the Alto app
- Create an account with us
- Select the Membership option – there is a 14-day free trial, and you can cancel anytime. You must be a Member to use the code
- Go to the Promotions tab in the app’s Profile section and input code GREENGALA22. You should see a $10 off 2 credit – you can view this balance in this tab at any time. Note that this will be automatically applied and will be reflected in the receipt you’ll receive to your email after your ride.
- Tap the Ride section
- Next, type your origin address in the Where From field and your destination address in the Where To field.
- Hit Confirm
- Next to the Book button, you will see a little black clock. Tap this.
- Select the date and time of your ride. Please allow for a 15 minute pick-up window and book accordingly.
- You are also welcome to book your ride on-demand if you would prefer, though we recommend prescheduling in case we are experiencing higher demand.
- You are able to preschedule several rides at a time. Under the Profile section, tap the Prescheduled Rides tab to see all of your prescheduled rides.
Our Silent Auction is now LIVE!
Don’t miss out on these great auction items and this fun way to raise funds towards our 13 sustainability Initiatives directly engaging 13,000+ people in our community and helping us continue to make Southern California a more sustainable region for all!
Place your bids today!
See auction items live here:
Auction closes the night of the Gala, Dec 8th, at 11pm.This auction is open to anyone regardless of attendance/registration status. You do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified.
Standard: USGBC-LA Members*: $325;
Standard: General Public: $375
Full Table (Seats 10): $315 x 10 = $3,150
* To utilize a member code or other promo code, click on the “tickets” button above and then on ENTER PROMO CODE at the top left of the pop-up box. Enter your code then click apply before selecting your ticket type.
*Please make sure to scroll through the ticket options in the registration box below or visit our Eventbrite page.
USGBC-LA’s Annual Green Gala would not be possible without our generous sponsors. Sponsorship enables all proceeds from our Annual Gala to support our community engagement, programs, and initiatives to make Southern California a more sustainable region for all.
Please consider being one of our sponsors.
Thank you to the Green Gala 2022 Sponsors!
Taglyan Complex in Hollywood
*USGBC-LA Members enjoy year-round benefits and discounts! Standard pricing is $100 annually (discounts may apply). Join now to receive your benefits and reduced ticket pricing! Members must register with their membership code at check out to receive the discounted cost for this event; please check your member emails from email@example.com for code or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours!