USGBC-LA has partnered with the City of Los Angeles to help make your business be more efficient, healthy, and attract new customers! The City of Los Angeles Green Business Certification Program will support your business with tools and resources that can help save money on utilities, conserve natural resources, and create healthy work environments while gaining access to a network of companies striving for climate change solutions.
As part of the greater California Green Business Network, this program has benefited our local communities by:
- Reduction of over 400,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
- 100,000 metric tons of waste diverted from the landfill.
- 742 million gallons of water saved.
- Over 20,000 gallons of hazardous waste eliminated.
- $18 million dollars in utility bill savings.
This program will help and support your business in these areas:
- Energy, lighting, and equipment
- Solid waste management and resource conservation
- Water conservation and efficiency
- Pollution prevention
- Transportation efficiency
- Local Community
- Promotion through the California Green Business Network directory
- Potential features on the social media
- A $500 rebate is currently available to help complete some of the measures.
How to Certify!
- Fill out the application form.
- A coordinator will follow up to develop a timeline and begin the assessment measures.
- With our assistance, plus resources and funding provided by partners, we will help you achieve the program’s measures.
- Complete all of the required measures and become A Certified LA Green Business! You will receive a certificate from the City of Los Angeles and you will be listed on the public directory of green businesses.
Sign up here!
Sign up here to get started, or contact Pars Parikh if you have any questions.